Monday, September 14, 2009

Getting Started

Hello All !
Welcome to my page of jewelry, designed and hand made by me.

I've always had a difficult time finding the perfect piece of jewelry to match my outfits, and have resorted to creating my own. I know I'm not the only one who has faced this issue, so here I am! I can do a little bit of everything, so to give you an idea of some the things I can do I have included some pieces in the section, Current Collection. If you see something in there you like, but want different colors place a Custom Order! Also, if you have something in mind and don't see it on my site, custom order it!




Everybody Loves a Contest
Since I am just getting started, I would like to offer my new customers a little gift! By placing an order in the months of September and October your name will be entered into a drawing and chosen at random to win a free bracelet.


There will be 3 winners so hurry and place your orders!




Feel free to give me your feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment