Friday, September 11, 2009

Placing Your Order & Shipping

Simply e-mail your order to charmed.jewelry2009@yahoo.com

Please include:
Name: (First and Last)
Address: (Where your item(s) will be shipped to)
E-mail: (Where I will send a picture of your completed piece for approval, as well as the total for your order)
Item #: (If not a custom order. If you are placing a custom order, please see post Customize It)

Once you have recieved your price quote, please send a check or money order to the address I will provide for you in my confirmation e-mail. I am projecting 1-3 days to create your order (let me know if you need it soon, so I can place priority on your order). Once I finish your order I will e-mail you a picture, once you approve I will ship your product immediately.

Below I have listed the different shipping options with their projected cost.

*Express Mail (overnight)-$13.05 to most locations
*Priority Mail (1 day)-$4.95 and up depending on package weight
*First Class Mail (1-3)-$0.44 and up depending on package weight

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sweetie..of course I'll take pics of the beautiful bracelet you made for me--I wear it all the time and I'll help you any way I can :)

    ReplyDelete